The Federal government has announced June 15, 2021 as the date for Batch C Stream 2 shortlisting date, while selection continues till June 21, 2021. The Batch C physical verification date will commence on June 25, 2021 and last till 30 June 30.
Important: Candidates that scaled through the test to the pre-selection list will undergo physical verification, which will be conducted nationwide.
NPower Batch C Stream 2 Verification Requirements:
The following are required for the physical verification:
- Educational qualification (O’level, Degree, HND)
- Age(Birth Certificate/Age Declaration/Affidavit)
- BVN(Bank Verification Number)
- Employment status
- NYSC certificate
- Local Govt Identification
- Valid Identity Card (Int’l Passport, Voters Card, NIN).
Note: The Batch C Stream 2 biometric fingerprint capturing will be done on NASIMS portal (nasims.gov.ng).
For enquiries about the NPower Batch C, use the comment section.