ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery. This Recruitment 2020 & Job Vacancy is available till deadline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non-Fuel Revenue-Tech & Sales Lead
Job Type: Full-Time
- The NFTL Lead is primarily responsible for managing all business initiatives for non-fuel revenue (NFR) and Tech sales. Incumbent is responsible for planning strategies and coordinating sales activities for customer acquisition and retention, to drive revenue growth.
- The Incumbent will also be overseeing daily activities and Financial aspects of all commercial non-fuel revenue (NFR) business streams, such as Auto-workshop (Vehicon), Fleet management solution(Velox), E-commerce and all other digital and technical products and services.
- The key performance indicators for the NFTL are top line growth year on year, improvements in gross margin in from the NFR and tech sales business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales, tech marketing and Business Development:
- Good industry knowledge evidenced by knowledge of key drivers of the business. Incumbent must be able to use business data to keep the sales and marketing team focused on activities which deliver most profitable outcomes for business.
- Ensure effective supervision of NFR and Tech business chain (Auto-workshop, eCommerce, Velox and all digital and tech products and services).
- Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and or expand on existing business.
- Keep track of new developments in all NFR business chain in the local and global downstream industry
- Ensure revenue and growth targets for NFR and tech sales channels are achieved.
- Ensures effective liaison with NFR stakeholders for desired results.
- Identify and adopt new profitable partnerships for NFR
- Ensures effective liaison with relevant internal and external retail/NFR stakeholders/customers for desired results.
- Leads all efforts and initiatives to grow the topline of the business using proprietary tools or available industry tools, incumbent must be razor focused on all initiatives to grow the top line. Holder must have a pipeline of initiatives developed into a coherent strategy for business to implement over a 1-3 year horizon at all times.
- Participates in the development and implementation of all technology initiatives within the company with a clear focus to drive ROIC and generate revenue.
- Ensure end-to-end strategy development and adjust existing strategies based upon new learnings and changes in the competitive environment. Work with business unit/functional teams to create strategies that drive shareholder value with clear plans for implementation.
- Evaluate possible partnerships and relationships with key third parties in partnership with the relevant Business Unit Leads, lead the process of negotiating these partnerships and integrating them into the relevant business team(s).
- Coordinates the compliance of divisions to the development and evolution of core systems to promote the expected standards and behaviors within the teams
- Foster a culture of sustainable change and provide leadership to business transformation projects. Help frame transformational opportunities, and scope and structure the transformation initiatives to drive organizational change.
- Maintain intelligence of external trends and provide an independent voice to the business in an advisory role to challenge the market strategies developed by the business/product lines.
- Keeps business units focused on opportunities with highest gross margin efficiency potential.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 5 – 7 year(s)
- Knowledge of Marketing & Sales
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online