The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) invites application from qualified Nigerians for Direct Regular Commission (DRC) / Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) into the Nigerian Air Force in the following underlisted positions:
1.) Environment Health Officer
2.) Health Information Management Officer
3.) Community Health Officer
4.) Dental Therapist
6.) Dental Technologist
8.) Biomedical Engineer
9.) Medical Physiologist
10.) Veterinary Surgeon
11.) Medical Consultant
12.) Doctor – General Medicine/Dentistry
18.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 19th November, 2019.
General Instructions for Candidates
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2020
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards.
- Selection Interview will hold from 8 – 22 December 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
- Acknowledgment Card.
- Writing Material (for aptitude test).
Conditions of Service
Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.
How to Apply
Follow Link to see details of each position & Apply