Apply for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme 2020 October as NSIA Portal opens (GAP). The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) seeks to exceptional, highly motivated and energetic talents who can make a difference to the NSIA’s business objectives. Driven by its professionalism and strong corporate governance ethics, the Authority adopts global leading practices in its operational systems, processes and procedures, and has assembled an exceptional team, with a broad diversity in educational and professional experiences, who share a common passion to deliver exceptional results.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme 2023 Details:
Job Title: Graduate Analyst
As part of the Authority’s contribution towards nation building and in furtherance of its desire to develop human capacity, he “NSIA” desires to recruit intelligent and young graduates through its Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP). The programme is designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the organisation and the nation at large. The GAP is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management.
To be eligible for this position, applicants must meet the following requirements below:
- A Bachelor’s and/or Masters degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in any discipline
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
Additionally, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
Friday, 13 November 2020.
Note: Ensure you read and adhere strictly to the application instructions.
>> Click here to apply now