Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media Information Company. We’re passionate about measuring and analyzing how people interact with digital and traditional media and in-store environments-locally and globally. Businesses worldwide use our services to better manage their brands, launch and grow product portfolios and optimize their media mix.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GCD Executive
Job Type: Regular
- Ideal Candidate will be expected to deliver fast, accurate and high impact responses to queries or requests on data, quality and coverage – achieving the ONE Nielsen goal of sustainable revenue growth and increasing client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong continuous relationships with key client contacts, incl. different teams: Marketing, CMI (Consumer and Marketplace Insights), MDO (Market Development Organisation), Finance, etc.
- Understand End2End Nielsen process & provide basic explanations around how to use Nielsen Data
- Quick data retrievals and topline reporting (incl. CPS) to clients
- Strengthen the depth of those relationships via working to jointly agreed objectives & priorities
- Deliver consultative insight & recommendations against key business issues
- Periodically present executive summaries that are insightful, actionable and 100% client ready
- Periodically build and deliver dashboard reports
- Respond to client queries related to category developments
- Champion and share the development of best demonstrated practice
- Find new opportunities where Nielsen and Client work together for mutual benefit
- Additional tasks might be included in the job role based on managerial request
- Ability to spot a data query, analyse it & escalate/direct to correct stakeholders for resolution
- Make use of local standardised & automated templates to ensure quality deliverables are standard to all clients
- Stay up to date with, embrace & fully utilise all new processes & tools launched within Client Delivery (CSO 2.0 / Service Cloud, Make it Count, Connect Express etc.).
- BA / BS Required (MBA desirable)
- 1-2 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Effective writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online