Azman Air is one of the fastest growing privately owned Nigerian Airline founded in 2010. It has dominated local and international carriers in providing affordable and comfortable flights to different destinations within and outside Nigeria. The Company is focused on offering world class aviation services , good customer relations ,effective online services and operational competence in relation to punctuality and Safety.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network, Security and System Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensures that the company’s need for computer hardware, software and networking tools are met according to corporate standards.
- Establishing directories, configuring network printers and providing user access.
- Work to develop, test, install, configure and troubleshoot computer hardware and software.
- Create proper documentation, diagrams and other detailed instructions to help other employees make the best use of new technologies.
- Installation of OS and required service packages: both open source and proprietary. Updating and maintaining OS and software to the latest releases, patches, etc.
- Implement security tools and practices across servers and applications/services.
- Ensure configurations and data backup of services and implement recovery from disaster.
- Provide consultancy and design customized services according to the needs of customers and market services offering.
- Assist in identifying, recommending and implementing new processes or amendments to current ones to improve team functionality and service provision to customers.
- Record servers and services/applications logs and analyze them.
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of LAN/WAN and its services. Function as wholesome Systems Administrator independently or under supervision.
- Review network documentation against regulatory & security standards, best practices and company requirements.
- Monitor the entire network infrastructure (including servers, pc’s, network and desktop printers, routers, switches etc…) to ensure that system availability is ‘maximized’ and provide a stable, responsive environment.
- Operation of network utility procedures, defining network users and security attributes.
- Deliver asset and Install IT equipment to all department/offices. This will regularly require lifting/carrying of equipment in excess of 15kg.
- Protects the security and functionality of the Server Resources by ensuring that appropriate security counter-measures are applied, e.g. anti-virus software, use of automated system backups and that system passwords are only disclosed on a ‘need-to-know’ basis
- Maintain a regular system audit.
Education and Experience
- 2 years
- Minimum of HND in any related field
- Applicant must be based in Kano or must be willing to relocate to Kano.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online