NECO Physics Questions and Answers 2021, objective and theory answers (Expo) for National examination council (June/July) 2021. NECO Physics objective and theory answers For you to have good NECO result in Physics examination as well as repeated questions for free in this post. You will also understand how NECO (Chemistry) Physics questions are set and how to answer them. The National Examinations Council (NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and December/January respectively.
Please Note that the NECO 2021 physics OBJ and theory questions and answers and any other NECO expo is provided by us for free. We understand that a lot of website charge of collect money from student to provide NECO expo Physics answers to them. NECO questions and answers are provided for free. We will do same during WAEC.
Keep refreshing this page for updates on NECO Physics expo 2021
NECO Physics Questions and Answers 2021
You are on this page because you want the 2021 NECO Physics expo. The question and answers will be posted here during the NECO Physics examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
NECO 2021 Physics Answers Loading..
Today’s NECO Physics OBJ Answers: (2021 Answers)
NECO Physics Essay Answers 2021(Expo)
NECO Physics Questions and Answers 2021 Objectives Answers (Expo)
This are sample questions and answers from the previous physics NECO examination. The main answers for 2021 will be loaded in this page 2 hours to the exam time.
A system is unstable when displaced, it experiences a net force in the same direction as the displacement from equilibrium. It tends to accelerate away from its equilibrium position if displaced even slightly while for neutral equilibrium, the system is independent of displacement from its original position
(ii)Low centre of gravity
(ii)Large surface area in contact
Velocity is defined as the rate of change in the displacement of a body it is a vector quantity with the S.I unit of ms-¹
1. They both involve the escape of molecules into the atmosphere
2. They both depends on the nature of the liquid
3. They both depend on pressure
4. They both depends on area of the surface
5. They both depends on impurities
At equilibrium position Point B, the body possess maxim kinetic energy. As it moves out to end point A and C. It stops momentarily before changing its direction.
They are both derived quantities
67-0/100-0 = x-25/100-25
67/100 = x-25/75
61*3 = 4(x-25)
201 = 4x-100
4x = 201+100
4x = 301
x = 301/4 = 75.25 ohms
The depth of field of a lens camera is less than that of a pinhole camera
NECO Physics Exam Questions and Answers 2021 (Part 2)
– An amplifier
– A speaker
u = 16cm
m = 4=v/u
:. v =4u
v = 4×16 = 64cm
Recall, 1/f = 1/u + 1/v
1/f = 1/16 + 1/64
1/f = 4+1/64
1/f = 5/64
f = 64/5 = 12.8cm
The zinc atoms on the surface of the anode oxidizes I;e they give up both their valence electrons to become positively
The power factor of a circuit is unity when the apparent power equals or some as the real power
NECO Physics Exam Questions and Answers 2021 (Part 3)
(i)Viscosity; the force in between the layers of fluids this force would tend to reduce the velocity at which the stone moves down till it reaches terminal velocity.
ANSWER: B (Beta-decay)
2. The ice and steam points of a thermometer are 20mm and 100mm respectively. A temperature of 75 degree celsius corresponds to Y mm on the thermometer. What is Y?
A. 100 mm
B. 70 mm
C. 80 mm
D. 60 mm
ANSWER: C (80mm)
NECO Physics Exam Questions and Answers 2021 (Part 4)
3. When a yellow card is observed through a blue glass, the card would appear as
ANSWER: A (Black)
4. In a nuclear plant, the final mass of the products is 6.32×10^-27kg, while the initial mass of the reactant is 6.30×10^-27kg, the energy released in the process is (speed of light in vacuum 3.0×10^8m/s, 1eV = 1.6×10^-19J)
B. 11.25 MJ
More Answers Loading. keep Reloading this page for more answers…..
- NECO Chemistry Questions and Answers
- NECO Physics Practical Questions and Answers
- NECO Agric Practical Questions and Answers
- NECO Biology Questions and Answers
- NECO mathematics Questions and Answers
- NECO English Language Questions and Answers
- NECO Data Processing Questions and Answers
- NECO Geography Questions and Answers
- NECO Economics Questions and Answers
- NECO Government Questions and Answers
- NECO Agric Science Questions and Answers
- NECO Account Questions and Answers
- NECO Igbo Language Questions and Answers
- NECO Yoruba Language Questions and Answers
- NECO Hausa Questions and Answers
- NECO Civic Education Questions and Answers
if you have any questions about the NECO Physics Questions and Answers 2021, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
NECO Chemistry Question and Answers 2021 Continues:
OH —-> OH + e^-
(I)no; of electron in Y =16
(II)no; of mass number =16+18=34