MTN Recruitment Advertisement for Jobs & Vacancies – Global Graduate Development Programme 2020
MTN Group Limited, formerly M-Cell, is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. As of 30 June 2016, MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa. Active in over 20 countries, one-third of company revenue come from Nigeria, where it holds about 35% market share.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Title: Global Graduate Development Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
- Corporate Services
- Sales & Distribution
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Services
- Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Enterprise Business
- Customer Services
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
- You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviors: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High Performance Culture
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply