Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motorman
- Be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the machinery and equipment for which they have been allocated responsibility.
- Have understanding and comply with all relevant sections of the Company’s policies and management system.
- Diligently carry out, in a safe and efficient manner, any task which has been directed by an Engineer/Mechanic.
- Be familiar with their duties in an emergency situation and must have a full understanding of, and abide by, Company procedures, policies and instructions.
- May assist with survey work as directed by an Engineer/Mechanic.
- Notify the Senior Engineer, to whom they are accountable, for any spare gear and consumable requirements as applicable.
- Keeping the Senior Engineer fully informed of the progress of any work which has been undertaken, and any defects or problems in their allocated area of responsibility.
- Any other duties assigned by 1st Engineer.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.