An infrastructure accelerator, Brickstone Africa, has excellent capabilities in the appraisal, advisory, and project development of major industrial, as well as infrastructure, projects in Africa. During the whole process of building capital-intensive projects, Brickstone’s early-stage project development capabilities are applicable, but with the aim of maintaining profitability and preserving its long-term asset value for sponsors.
When Femi Awofala founded Brickstone Africa in 2009, it was intended to serve as a real estate advisory company. However, with the help of a team of experts with extensive commercial and financial management knowledge, the company has since transformed into an early-stage infrastructure accelerator. This experience includes locating, developing, concluding, and delivering equity, project/corporate finance, and other contractual structures for significant infrastructure projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor
- We seeks a Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor in our award-winning Communications Department. This is an opportunity to join a growing organization that places high value on innovation and creativity in the mission-driven digital content we produce.
- Reporting to the Director, the Designer/Editor conceptualizes, designs and executes the production of video content and other digital features for Brickstone on topics related to the organization’s mission. The Designer/Editor also assists in the development of project scripts and outlines, giving technical feedback during the process.
- The Designer/Editor designs and produces high quality motion graphics to be used in Brickstone videos, websites, presentations and digital products.
- S/he edits together original footage, and/or stock photos/video for Brickstone videos, websites, presentations and digital products.
- S/he delivers final animations and video optimized in the format chosen for their dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen, social media).
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper in any Degree.
- 1 to 3 years experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data for a general audience using multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.).
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Experience guiding video and multimedia projects from conception through completion.
- Strong time management and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, Working with minimal supervision, Strong team skills
- Well-presented with good interpersonal skills
- Demonstration of Portfolio of works in Behance or any other media gallery is a strong advantage
- Payroll consideration is between NGN115,000 – NGN150,000 per month depending on the experience of the candidate.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online