Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has 158 member firms in 88 countries.
Our subsidiary (Pedabo) seeks to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS IN LAGOS TODAY
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS IN ABUJA TODAY
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- Applicants must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit and Tax.
- Must have enrolled in/registered with ICAN/ACCA or qualified as a chartered accountant.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online