Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment at Chemonics International. Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto
>>See All Latest Chemonics International Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (9 Positions)
- The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director will collaboratively design the MEL approach to monitor and evaluate outcomes and apply learning and apply lessons learned; Play a lead role interacting with Nigerian counterparts, government institutions, donors, and other key stakeholders; and evaluate the program’s impact on access, retention, reading and learning outcomes, with attention to equity and inclusion as they relate to gender, disability, and other contextually relevant issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 5 years designing, monitoring, and evaluating programs (in the education sector preferred).
- Demonstrated experience and success in monitoring results and indicators of education quality, learning outcomes, access, retention, and community engagement.
- Fluency in English and Hausa required.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com
Note: Indicate your area of technical expertise in the subject line of your email. Finalists will be contacted.