Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Manager (Modern Trade) is responsible for executing specific measures and actions in the Modern Trade Business category to achieve the planned volume for the year through a robust sales and distribution system.
- He should achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing clients in different outlets.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with an inside-out knowledge of modern trade & a proven track record of handling Tier 1, Tier 2 supermarkets e.g. Shoprite, Spar, etc.
- Take responsibility for the business in Modern trade channel for both local & international chains;
- Negotiate the business contract with Supermarket chains;
- Plan and control promotion programs, activities, and Costs. Especially cooperated activities in big Events with Customers.
- Allocating the yearly, monthly sales target;
- Make a relationship with the Top Level Head Quarter of Customer.
- Forming and Plan for Structure of Team.
- Lead and make a motivation Team.
- Monitoring daily, weekly sales results, key performance indicators, competitive activities, and market trends on regular basis and report to all concerned;
- Leading the Modern trade sales team.
- Recruit and train the Sales Team.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND, B.Sc, or MBA with a strong track record in Sales, preferably in selling either within or outside the Beverage industry or Food products. Particularly critical is previous experience in account management or other customer-facing roles.
- At least 5 years of experience in the FMCG MT Channel.
- Good in communication, Good in English & MS Office
- Good in the organization, analysis, management, strategic planning, and forecast.
- Responsible, interpersonal, strong, dominant, dynamic & initiative, able to work under high pressure.
- Minimum 8 years Sales and/or Customer Marketing and Brand Knowledge experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.