Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Modern Trade Channel Manager
Reference ID: R – 15771
Employment Type: Full time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You lead a field sales representative team to ensure delivery of the sales strategy and achievement of annual KPIs and targets for a particular area.
- You work closely with cross-functional colleagues to deliver on activation and reporting against KPIs.
How You Will Contribute
- Manage, develop and motivate the team and work closely with the sales capability team to ensure delivery of training to the team.
- Create and manage an annual business unit plan to deliver agreed channel revenue KPI’s and targets and provide reporting as required.
- Manage winning customer business relationships that facilitate “best in industry” execution of our categories.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the account team, category, activation team, sales capability and customer finance to provide the optimum return across your area.
- Fully understand category and insights knowledge, coaching the team in the use of category tools to engage and influence customers to make informed decisions that will grow our categories and deliver our annual plan.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of market and routes-to-market in which Mondelēz International performs
- Experience in sales
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interacting skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Perseverance and attention to details.
- Required to travel as the need arises.
- No Relocation support available.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online