TeamAce Limited – Our client, a leading Manufacturer of Rod, Angle, Billets, Wire Rods, etc in the Steel Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Crane Operator
Location: Odogunyun Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Knowing the machine well. The operator must understand its functions and limitations as well as its particular operating characteristics.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the information contained in the crane’s operating manual.
- Being familiar with the crane’s load chart. The operator must understand the correct meaning of all notes and warnings and be able to calculate or determine the crane’s actual net capacity for every possible configuration of the machine.
- Inspecting and maintaining the crane regularly as prescribed by both the owner and manufacturer.
- Informing the owner of any problems, needed maintenance, or necessary repairs to the machine. This should be done in writing, preferably in the machine’s logbook or inspection report.
- Recording in the log or report the details of all inspections, maintenance, and other work done on the crane while in the field.
- Supervising and training the apprentice if one is present.
- Being aware of any site conditions that could affect the crane operation. Be particularly cautious around powerlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Minimum of 2 years experience in mobile crane operator.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online