Apply for latest MIS Supervisor (Management Information Systems), Packing Plant Recruitment at Dangote Group as the company portal opens for interested and eligible candidates. Kindly scroll down to find the details of this vacancy.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diverse corporate empires and has its operating headquarters in the thriving metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The company is well known for its great business practices and high-quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: MIS Supervisor (Management Information Systems), Packing Plant
Job ID: IbesePlantMIS001
Location: Ibese, Ogun State
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for updating production report data, bag received and consumption details, SAP data’s, and staff data’s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing SAP orders & confirmation of single entry in SAP.
- Preparing & sending DPR daily to HOD.
- Posting of production reports on sap.
- Re-conciliation of ATC with respect to SAP posting.
- Re-conciliation of ATC with respect to weigh bridge SAP dispatch.
- Preparing staff attendance and leave records with Shift Managers and Head of Shift.
- Preparing Bag reconciliation monthly statements & related SAP entries.
- Ensure Zero variance between Site dispatches & Production Department dispatches.
- Updating and keeping record of Staff Job Description and Organogram
- Periodic reports on monthly reconciliation of bags.
- Daily report of bag consumption with Bag Supervisor.
- National Diploma in Computer Science.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online