Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mill Logistics Manager
Job Requisition ID: 847823
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Reports To: Mill Manager
Main Purpose of Job
- This position reports to the Plant manager/Operations Director and is the leader for the logistic team based at the Mill.
- This role requires strong leadership to motivate and promote cross-functional teamwork in achieving consistent service to the Planning, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Engineering and Distribution departments to effectively manage mill inventory, materials inward and supply, Palletizing and Distribution operations.
- To manage and control the total Logistic operation for Lagos Mill and support mill operations by providing a high-quality materials management service, accurate inventory control and effective personnel deployment, in order to achieve both the facility and corporate business objectives.
- Effective management and control of Mill logistic operations to ensure accurate inventory management, 100 % material availability and quality, first in class finish goods palletizing standards and cost effective distribution operation in line with Business demands.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business accreditation
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience in a FMCG – working in SAP/R3 environment of which at least 3- 5 years must have been carried out at a middle management level
- Advance knowledge, experience & understanding of integrated business systems, applications & concepts, plus advanced level of Microsoft Office literacy
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership qualities in line with recognized policies and practices
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills will be essential
- Strong data entry and capturing skills (must be very accurate).
- Strong analysing skills to identify root causes for consumption differences and to go after issues identified.
- Numerical Skills
- SAP R/3 skills and high-level process knowledge of the manufacturing process and materials used in the manufacturing process
- Should have a basic understanding of the end to end planning and operations process
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online