Korapay is a payment infrastructure servicing a wide band of businesses making local and international payments. We are a marketplace for digital financial services across Africa. Our vision, which is at the core of what we do every day, is to create a world void of digital financial barriers across Africa. We are committed to delivering reliable, secure, and easy to use digital financial solutions to every single customer with a guarantee that it is improving their lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchant Success Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Merchant Success
About The Role
- As a Merchant Success Associate at Korapay, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our relationships with merchants and all other customers, being the first point of contact for issue resolution, enquiries and ultimately guiding them to having the best solution that adapts to their needs.
- In this role, you will be working closely with the Product, Sales, Merchant Success and Engineering teams.
Here are a couple of things you’ll be doing:
- Providing top-quality support to our new and existing merchants while ushering them into new markets, products or operations, helping to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen merchant relationships.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, being the owner of the personalized relationship with customers.
- Expand current relationships with customers, focusing on the development of new products and operations.
- Analyze prospects’ business requirements and work closely with the relevant internal stakeholders to help customize specific products to meet their needs.
- Understand customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Provide the Product team with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
Here’s what are we looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a B2B environment, financial services or banking industry.
- Experience in dealing with customers to ensure high-quality interaction management and query handling.
- Passion for customer success and deep interest in understanding client needs.
- Great written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as good presentation skills.
- Ability to achieve optimal conversation ratings and standard KPIs
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with customers and work effectively with them.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple activities and projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for customer success and deep interest in understanding client needs
- Finally, you promote a “customer first” environment at all times.
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Sponsored and Tailored training
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Style
- Internet Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- The opportunity to work with a highly collaborative team-building something great!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online