Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician (Mines)
Ref No: IbesePlantMines11
Loction: Ibese, Ogun State
Job Type: Full Time
- To carry out all types of repairs (emergency / running) and daily/periodic preventive maintenance of various make & types of heavy duty equipment , utilities, plants /vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s guidance / recommendation and safe operating procedures to ensure optimum utilization and availability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist mechanics and technicians in carrying out repair and maintenance of HEMV and LMV as per OEM manual and as per the instructions of section engineer.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the equipment and workplace.
- Ensure Safety of the workmen and equipment.
- Assist mechanics and technicians in record keeping of breakdown and maintenance activities.
- Compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS requirements as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring that plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I, II & III in Mechanical Fitting / Mechanical Equipment Maintenance.
- Minimum of eight (8) years plant operations related experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online