SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician (M / F)
Location: Offshore / Onshore, Nigeria
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Perform routine equipment maintenance, such as lubricating bearings, changing filters, or replacing parts.
- Maintaining and repairing operating equipment such as boilers, motors, pumps, hydraulic systems, or other mechanical components.
- Organize and perform on-site maintenance operations, which are placed under his responsibility
- Higher National Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of Mechanical maintenance on oil and gas production installations
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Read and interpret technical drawings, electrical and mechanical P & IDs, and operating and maintenance procedures.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online