Sinoma Nigeria Limited is a Chinese construction company that specializes in turnkey EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) projects. Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is a subsidiary of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, part of the China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Ltd is based in Tangshan, Hebei Province, and has branch offices in Beijing and throughout the world, as well as a Class A General Contracting Qualification and the power to engage in overseas trade, import, and export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Katampe, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design through to installation and final commissioning.
- The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- Examine drawings and other instructions for jobs
- Draw patterns and cut them out of different metals prototypes, manufacture, and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
- B.Sc. Degree in Engineering. (COREN)
- Knowledge of metals and their properties
- knowledge of how to use and care for equipment
- Proven working experience as a mechanical engineer
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica, or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, Lab View, etc.)
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills.
N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SNC considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by labor law.