Trending: NASIMS Latest Portal Login 2021 for NPower Batch C enrolment | https://nasims.gov.ng/. The NASIMS Test Online Portal is now open for registration. The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. | Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a Construction company is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Ref Code: MECH/01/0321
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Our client, a Construction company is looking to recruit a Senior and Junior Engineer for their Abuja Company. Ideal candidates must be experienced in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate nasims malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
Requirement and Qualification
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience as an engineer.
- Proven working experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite nasims element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools.
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills
N80,000 – N300,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as subject of the email.