The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc, which has its headquarters in Ibadan, is in charge of managing electricity distribution in the south western states of Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger. We place a high value on providing customers with exceptional service and making sure they are happy with our power distribution system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Management Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role supports the effective inventory management framework that meets current and future business needs in respect of materials planning, scheduling, warehousing and timely closure of requisitions.
- Coordinates the activities of materials management officers across the regional operations.
- Receipt of all supplies made to regional store.
- Release of materials to users and Business Hubs as approved by the management, with audit endorsement of all requisitions.
- Maintenance of the regional store house and management of materials replenishment.
- Posting of all regional store transactions into Sage and effective participation in the company’s stocktaking exercise.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by the Head, Inventory Management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 6 years’ work experience
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- A postgraduate professional certificate in a relevant field. (Added advantage).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online