NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) was incorporated as a private limited liability company on 9th October 2008 as a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited. The company provides a wide range of shipping services covering training, manning, fleet management, terminal management services and consultancy services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master
- The Master has overall responsibility, and authority, for all activities within the ship, for which he is accountable to the Managing Office.
- He is chairman of the Management Team.
He is responsible for the following, in particular:
- Safety, both occupational and operational;
- Safe navigation of the ship;
- Safe carriage of cargo;
- All on-board activities and administration;
- Commercial interest of owners and charterers;
- Ship’s performance;
- Co-ordination of progress on maintenance;
- Control of expenditure against budgets;
- Compliance with legal, international, local and Company’s regulations and requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online