Asset & Equity Group is a team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results. – We area Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over14 Years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing andgreat knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Proven experience in Bureau de change and FX Operations.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.