Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. NENnetworks – Our client, a leading real estate and construction company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To market company products and service
- To manage a team of consultants.
- To create a database for both local and foreign investors.
- To manage business openings
- To manage the affairs of clients through telemarketing.
- To manage the client’s capital assets Product development and management.
- BSc Degree / HND in any field
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Must be resident in Nigeria
- Must be ready to learn new things.
- Internet knowledge is an added advantage.
- Must have the capacity to work under less supervision.
- Must be passionate about real estate
- Must possess necessary marketing skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
For more enquiry, Call: 08058067207
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.