Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client is a conglomerate with big investment in Pharmaceutical Sector. They invest in technologies and partner with others to create meaningful solutions and ultimately better results for the people they serve.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Drive overall development and execution of the region’s marketing plans, ensuring right stakeholders are engaged
- Anticipate challenges and risks, using proactive contingency and scenario planning
- Drive launch plans for new products or solutions, ensuring right resources are deployed
- Effectively manages the budget with accurate forecasts based on historical results and future projections
- Set clear performance metrics for programs and regularly tracks performance
- Proactively sharing insights across the business and apply insights consistently to meaningfully differentiate the products/solutions
- Work closely with sales team to understand market trends and needs, equip them to effectively engage with customers
- Understand the importance of brand positioning and the role of insight in driving it
- Execute marketing activities in line with global positioning an strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or Related Technical discipline. MBA is preferred
- 5 years Prior experience in diagnostic and sales is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a proven track record
- Strong communication skills, results driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Experienced Product Managers are welcomed to apply.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.