Afrilearn is an educational technology platform focused on delivering world-class and affordable education to young Africans. We are providing advanced, curriculum-specific and engaging video lessons, class notes, practice tests and live classes. Afrilearn aims to help young Africans find learning interesting and addictive with storified and animated video lessons served on their mobile devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and development of creative digital marketing for exponential growth
- Implement digital marketing and CPA strategies via Pay-per-click (PPC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Measure and evaluate KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns to identify trends and insights.
- Build strategic B2B partnerships to upsell State Governments, Corporates, Schools, Churches, Mosques, NGOs and NPOs
- Build strategic B2C partnerships with Parents, Teachers and Students
- Writing, proofreading and deploying creatives for digital disruption
- Work closely with partners and stay up-to-date with digital trends for timely optimization.
- A Degree in Statistics, Strategy, Sales, Marketing or related fields
- 3+ years’ experience running successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience creating and managing sales reports, budgets and forecasts
- Experience in analytical reporting and proficiency in SEO, PPC; experience in SEO for e-commerce is a plus
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience in SQL, Excel, attribution in app and web business is a plus
- Experience selling online products is a plus.
- Salary is attractive
- Earnings from all sales and partnership in addition to Salary
- Great experience in a fast-growing ed-tech startup
- Occasional lunch on weekdays
- Flexible working hours
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV alongside a brief cover letter that tells us a bit about yourself to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.