Lagos State Teachers latest job recruitment portal opens. Apply for Lagos state teachers position and recruitment today. Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products is recruiting a career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced, and honest professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Social Media)
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning and implementation schedules.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising product development and brand management.
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Grows and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of the e-newsletter, webpage, and blog contents or social media messages.
- Assist in strategic development and distributing all promotional marketing material
Competency Required for this Position
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND
- Five (5) years experience with Good Analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Market Knowledge
- Good Leadership
- Creative Skills
- Graphic and social media skills
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
About Lagos State Teachers: Earlier before 2005, the affairs, welfare and other related matters concerning teachers in Lagos State was coordinated and controlled by the Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP- TESCOM) which was at some time headed by a Chairman / Executive Secretary till 2004. In 2005, the Teachers’ Establishment and Pensions Office (TEPO) was created from the defunct Post- Primary Teaching Service Commission (PP-TESCOM) by the Education Reforms Law of year 2005 which also established the Six Education Districts, each headed by a Tutor General / Permanent Secretary under the Administration of the former Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.