Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
What Will I Be Doing?
- A Marketing Executive will work with the Assistant Public Relations & Marketing Manager and the department’s team in the implementation of the marketing plan to achieve hotel marketing strategic goals and brand awareness.
- As Marketing Executive, you will work with the Assistant Public Relations & Marketing Manager to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan to achieve hotel marketing strategic goals and brand awareness.
Specifically, a Marketing Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assistant the PR & Marketing team in the implementation of the marketing plan to achieve hotel marketing strategic goals and brand awareness
- Manage the organization’s social media and online presence by developing a brand strategy, produce engaging contents, analyze platform usage, facilitate customer service and manage projects and campaigns.
- Promote to target markets the hotel amenities and membership benefits, including food and beverage outlets, conference, banqueting and events via social media.
- Work with local third-party partners including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business needs
- Support the development on promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events.
- Maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the Hotel.
What Are We Looking For?
A Marketing Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Development or other related Social Science courses.
- Excellent social media management skills including content creation and strategy, use of modern social media features, storytelling and reputation management
- Managing the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling
- Ability to create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple social media and offline platforms
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of promoting and measuring social media activity
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Computing and presentation skills.
It would be Advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following Capabilities and Distinctions:
- Previous experience in handling social media accounts for businesses
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous Marketing, Public Relations or Communications experience
- Relevant degree, in marketing, mass communication, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
- Graphic design skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online