At Glofect Consulting, We offer spectrum of services such as Consultancy, Oil and Gas, finance planning and management.
We work with clients of all sizes Whether you are a start up or a more established company, we begin the process by listening closely to the specifics of your needs and learning about your culture, philosophy and goals.
We are recruiting to fill:
Position Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
Are you an aspiring Marketing Assistant looking for an opportunity. If you are a hardworking, ambitious, well organized and creative person with strong analytical aptitude, we have the perfect job for you!
We are searching for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our marketing dream team and help us deliver a range of marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help write content for marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in producing, editing, assembling, printing and filing of qualifications, proposals and presentations
- Assist with market research activities
- Gather and review marketing data from various channels
- Assist with maintaining the website, social media, blog platforms and database systems
- Provide strong client support and coordination for customers
- Perform analysis from questionnaires to understand customer needs
- Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
- Marketing Assistant qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as Marketing Assistant or any related profession.
- NCE / OND / HND or B.Sc minimum academic qualifications in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative thinker with an analytical mind
Experience: At least 1 year relevant experience
Salary: N75,000 – N100,000 per month
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.