The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Program Development / Grant Management:
- Contribute to design, planning, and drafting new proposals.
- Contribute to donors’ reporting whenever necessary.
- In collaboration with Sr. Health Managers, develop and expenditure plan, review budget vs. actual expenditure for health grants on a monthly basis and take necessary actions;
- Ensuring budgets are used appropriately and efficiently and spending is in line with the IRC financial procedures and donor requirements;
- Ensure data collection, data compilation, timely preparation and submission of all internal reports including weekly and other associated monthly, quarterly, donor and special reports;
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should follow link above