Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Lead III (Nigerian Only)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Maintain/build/apply competency in specific area of Marine supervision and champion development of nationals. Identify and assist in resolving Marine Advisor resource gaps in Function.
- Steward the development of core competencies in Marine discipline.
- Administer personnel resources in Marine discipline.
- Responsible for NPO marine vessel safety.
- Provide expert Marine consultation to function and project teams.
- Provide technical leadership for vulnerability and risk assessments.
- Coordinate interface with JVO Marine Dept., EMDC and NPO organizations.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Secure marine warranty surveyor services
- Proactively manage NPO marine activities and vulnerabilities; develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Identify and provide Functional and other Marine specialist resources to support installation teams.
- Support Contractor Development Advisor in specific area of marine vessel contractors
- Support (as requested) host country Content initiatives.
- Support host country vessel contractor capacity assessment and improvement initiatives
- Maintain current knowledge of marine vessel contractor capabilities.
- Develop / action initiatives to improve performance level of marine vessel inspections / mooring activities.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Marine or Civil Engineering or related Engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience.
- High level of marine vessel knowledge, skill, and experience.
- Experience to include Master of Towing, AHT and PSV Vessels, Shore Side Marine Operations in Management of Vessels, Knowledge of all IMO, and Class Requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online