Apply for Manager – Wholesale Delivery Recruitment at MTN Nigeria, as MTN career portal opens for latest positions. Kindly scroll down to find details about this job and apply.
MTN brand is readily recognisable as the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria and a member of a broad community throughout Africa and the Middle East. We are able to recruit the appropriate skills through our appealing brand, which we actively develop by consistently upgrading our job opportunities beyond compensation and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: Manager – Wholesale Delivery, MTN GlobalConnect
Job Identification No.: 2122
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Key Performance Areas
Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s):
The Manager Wholesale Delivery will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide End to end solution design of L2VPN, L3VPN and SDH P2P or P2MP
- Support on delivery of end-to-end wholesale capacity and managed network services (MPLS), both internationally and domestically within OpCos by working with the network teams within OpCos
- Prepare change request for service implementation and submit on the relevant internal server, follow the change implementation with the implementation team or managed service entity
- Track service usage for customers and recommend possible upgrade solutions
- Implement workaround solutions whilst permanent solutions are being negotiated to alleviate capacity bottleneck
- Identify future capacity requirement spikes due to market changes and provide inputs to the capacity management team
- Support the delivery of systems through 3rd parties, consortiums, international operators with other priorities
- Provide various reports for wholesale to monitor the network and the services
- Liaise with the GEBU SPOC and with the Enterprise business units for multi-country enterprise fixed-line last miles implementation
- Ensure full customer satisfaction over the wholesale service delivery process.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum of 4-year Academic Degree (B Eng. / BSc Degree preferred)
- A Master’s degree is advantageous
- Fluent in English.
- At least 5 years experience in Telecommunications, with planning, implementation and operational experience.
- At least 5 years experience in fixed infrastructure and IP environment
- Experience in IP, OTN, WDM and SDH
- Experience with Huawei transmission equipment (OSN)
- Experience with Huawei IP equipment (NE40)
- Experience in multi-country network solutioning, International Carrier Business, Submarine Cable consortiums
- Experience in technical specification and procurements processes
- Experience in leading vendor negotiations.
- Key business soft skills include but not limited to problem-solving, information processing, analytical understanding of key industry trends, influencing and motivating team members
- Data interpretation, quality focus, continuous improvement, keen to innovation and research and development, risk management and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly client-driven interactions.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online