Mastercard is a multinational technology business that operates the world’s swiftest network for processing payments. We serve as a hub for technological innovation, a platform for trade, a connection to financial systems for those who were previously excluded, and the location of Priceless®. We guarantee that each employee has the opportunity to contribute and be a part of something greater. We believe that while we grow, you ought to grow as well. Everyone ought to have access to a wide range of priceless chances, in our opinion.
Recruitment is currently ongoing to fill the following position:
Job Title: Manager, Technical Architect
Requisition ID: R-183516
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
- It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in a geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
- Customer Solution Center Technical Architect is provider of deep expertise on solution architecture to ensure feasibility of bespoke implementation. Working together with solution architect and solution specialists, Technical Architect understands details of proposed bundles & solutions to manage technical implications and to assess how they can be implemented with clients.
- Technical Architect Reports to Customer Solutions Center Lead (CSCL).
Act as a technology expert for their geography or segment portfolio:
- Understand clients’ needs and current technological stack
- Closely coordinate with solution specialists to understand product functional capabilities and technical integration requirements
- Works with solution architect and solution specialists to recommend new needs-based solutions & bundles to customers to address key customer “pain points.”
- Provide internal intel to the CSCL/Solution Architect on what is ready and roadmap timelines from a technology perspective.
Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Defines a locally relevant and globally scalable solution design based on existing Mastercard and partner 3rd party assets.
- Provides techno-functional support in pre-sales narrative development and client conversations
- Leads pre-scoping, pre-sales technical discovery and mapping to client environment
- Map technical specifications of the proposed solution to the client architecture
- Bring technology related budget discussions, in collaboration with Finance, to SA and squad team for problem solving
- Identifies, readies and manages the local system integrators required to roll-out the new solutions/products in the market
- Collaborate with the appropriate client teams to develop integration methodology of the new solution in the client environment
- Closely coordinate with Market Delivery/TAMs or O&T Technical Consultants to ensure that post-sales handover is smooth.
- Manage handover to the implementation teams of MA and clients to ensure that the right technical integration roadmap has been laid out
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions related to proposed value propositions
Knowledge, insights and best practice sharing:
- Shares best practices with Technical Architect community
- Provides input to the product/solution groups and technology leads to enhance their product/solution and platforms to meet the needs of customer sin the market
All About You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
- Operational /technical background within the payments and financial services industries.
- Prior Implementation, product management experience in payments domain platforms like Issuer processing, acquirer processing products is an advantage.
- Prior technical/integration experience with payment ecosystem players (Merchants, PSP, Loyalty Platforms, Gateway’s, Acquirers & Commerce Providers)
- Experience in product development and/or business analysis
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification and the ability to balance tactical commercial needs against the needs of strategic Product & architecture
- Understanding of APIs or working in new product development/innovation departments.
- Prior knowledge of Mastercard Products and Services is a plus
- Problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online