9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Manager, Regional Sales
- Implement the regional sales strategy and ensure achievement of targets and service levels.
- Monitor and analyse key trends in the Sales segment and identify potential market opportunities.
- Assist in continuously reviewing the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the unit.
- Assist in identifying required resources,personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage relationship within the industry to generate and expand business opportunities for EMTS.
- Oversee all daily sales and service activities.
- Develop commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Head, Channel Strategy & performance.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EMTS products and solutions and interpret customer needs to facilitate new value propositions tailored to meet the specific needs.
- Document and discuss sector specific value propositions to the Head, Regional Sales for review
- Identify and manage key accounts within the sale segment
- Propose/initiate specific sales campaigns aligned with business standards and guidelines
- Identify and implement specific action plans to enable timely realization of sales plans.
- Assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Regional Sales
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Regional Sales
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role as an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online