MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial Planning Management Reporting – Finance
Job Identification No.: 1915
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: General Manager – Financial Planning
- To prepare, analyze, review and report MTNN financial and operational performance to external parties and contribute towards the development of accounting practices to ensure MTNN complies with the highest financial management principles and accuracy of financial records
- Lead team to interpret accounting/financial information in order to evaluate the financial performance of MTNN business operations.
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory and regulatory returns, ensuring compliance with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Undertake financial evaluations and projections for identified projects.
- Prepare financial statements and forecast financial statements.
- Analyze operating reports for MTNN and report on variances against budgets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on electronic Data Warehouse Project (EDW) and the Integration of 3 Financial Systems (IFS, OFA and Hyperion).
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Contribute to the evaluation of management accounting systems, procedures and practices, making appropriate recommendations for modifications and improvements.
- Oversee proper cross system integration between IFS, Hyperion and OFA.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience in mainstream financial reporting in a multinational organization
- Experience in working with enterprise financial systems
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2023 at 23:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online