MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – ESG and Impact Reporting, Corporate Services
Job Identification: 1786
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Sustainability and Shared value Programmes
Division: Corporate Services
- Deliver inputs into MTN’s suite of ESG reports and publications in alignment with MTN Group requirements.
- Deliver inputs into MTN’s ESG performance across various indexes through gap assessments, intervention development and continuous performance tracking.
- Enhance and monitor MTN Nigeria’s overall ESG performance indicators and setting up of continuous assurance process working with MTN Nigeria & Group Internal Audit & Forensics.
- Ensure ESG Index linked to Short-Term and Long-Term incentives are tracked and audited on periodical basis for MTN Nigeria
- Respond to ESG queries from Group and any local stakeholders in-line with the MTN’s Sustainability strategy.
- Implement, and oversee ESG knowledge and data management processes, systems, and database for MTN Nigeria in alignment with Group requirements.
- Implement ESG learning modules and programs for management, staff, and suppliers to entrench ESG into the culture of the MTN Nigeria.
- Develop reporting system on Sustainability programs to Board & Management, MTN Group, and relevant stakeholders.
- Develop reporting and dashboards on programs for Portfolio Managers to enhance sustainability
- Develop impact accounting and reporting models & approaches and drive international sustainability reporting standards
- Develop and manage project budget implementation, as well as identify co-funding opportunities.
- Ensure that project demand is chaneled through correct processes and appropriately challenged and prioritized.
- Lead stakeholder engagement with various teams to align strategic reporting efforts with disclosure priorities, goal setting, and programmatic development.
- Support to individual projects by providing advice and guidance on project governance, management and benefits realization.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of the team, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Social Sciences / Arts or related disciple
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in finance related role or in economic empowerment foundation, which includes:
- Project management experience with interaction in a micro-finance institution.
- Experience in NGO or active participation in community development or social initiatives
- Demonstrable commitment to social responsibility.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online