MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Business Strategy, Strategy and Innovation
Job Identification: 1711
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Business Strategy
Division: Strategy and Innovation
- Implement project and change management practices across the organization.
- Focus on content development for initiatives and projects which are required to be incubated by the Strategy & Innovation team.
- Facilitate diagnostics and problem-solving workshops, applying economic/business principles and recognizing intricacies of complex problems, to develop innovative solutions.
- Facilitate the development of business case for strategic initiatives, working with a cross functional team
- Provide an analytical mindset to solving complex business problems and providing relevant insights for Leadership to make business decisions.
- Drive implementation of strategic initiatives and projects, ensuring the delivery of business objectives and goals
- Deploy rigorous analytical and data synthesis skills; in particular develop decision support models to guide strategy and key operational decisions.
- Support the identification and framing of projects in response to market/industry dynamics, business unit and enterprise-wide priorities.
- Ensure content and solutions are aligned to global best practice.
- Articulate project scope, delivery requirement, business case requirements and implementation milestones.
- Translate teams’ discussions and decisions into effective presentations (tailored to audience and purpose).
- Work with the Senior Manager and Program Lead to prioritise initiatives within Strategy & Innovation to allocate effort to mission-critical areas
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and incorporate in further detailing of strategic content.
- Build relationships and networks across the organization.
- Develop knowledge repository and playbooks for Strategy & Innovation to embed practices.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop resourcing plans and requirements for initiatives within the S&I.
- Provide internal consulting support and facilitate Strategy & Innovation engagement with subject matter experts within and outside the organization.
- Support the development of a highly capable team within the Strategy & Innovation that provides critical and strategic thinking.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- A First Degree in a related field.
- Possession of Project Management certification and or an MBA is advantageous
- Fluent in English.
6 – 13 years experience which includes:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a global/multinational management consultancy (understanding emerging markets)
- Experience working on business transformation projects
- Management experience is advantageous
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Experience creating strategy documents to address business problems
- Project management experience
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online