MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Business Operations, Transformation Officer
Job Identification: 1682
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Business Operations
Division: Strategy and Innovation
- Request information and actions on behalf of the CEO’s Office and ensure that these requests are fulfilled efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate ideas effectively with the skills of adjusting language and terminology to appropriate levels.
- Prepare critical correspondence, presentations, dashboards, reports and spreadsheets with attention to detail.
- Assist and support on a need basis in the provision of input and review materials, presentations and communications.
- Ensure follow through and outcomes on agreed actions.
- Support analyses of business performance to identify areas of improvement
- Capture discussion and action points from CEO engagements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze, gather and summarize a variety of business and market information
- Provide support, strategic guidance and analytical support for other executives as approved by the Senior Manager Business Operations
- Ensuring appropriate communication between the CEO’s Office and internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the CEO in holding the executive team members accountable to timelines and commitments.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives ad high priority internal and external projects.
- Support Excom to drive key organizational initiatives and culture improvement projects.
- Prepare briefing materials to support the CEO’s meetings, speeches and presentations in consultation with corporate communications.
- Track implementation of resolutions from Excom.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- MBA and/or Project Management certification an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
6 – 13 years experience which includes:
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- Work across diverse cultures and geographies.
- Proven track record of execution and managing competing tasks and demands.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022 (11:59 PM)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online