Enugu Electricity Distribution PLC (EEDC) – In 1962, the Niger Dams Authority was established by an Act of the Parliament. The Authority was responsible for the construction and maintenance of Dams and other works on the river Niger and elsewhere, generating electricity by means of water, improving navigation and promoting fisheries and irrigation. The Electricity Corporation of Nigeria (ECN) and the Niger Dams Authority (NDA) were merged to become National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) by decree No.24 of 1972. The Authority was to develop and maintain an efficient, co-ordinate an economic system of electricity supply for all parts of the Federation. The Authority generates electricity through two major sources: Hydro and Thermal. The Hydro Power stations are Kainji Hydro Power station with capacity of 760MW, Jebba Hydro Power station with 578.4MW capacity, Shiroro Hydro Power Station 600MW. The Thermal Power stations are: Afam Thermal Power station with 696MW, Lagos thermal power station, Delta IV thermal Power station with 600MW and Sapele Thermal Power station 1020MW.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Note: This position is closed
Manager, Billing – Revenue Cycle Services
Reporting To: Senior Manager
Department: Revenue Cycle Services
Location: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of all billing activities within the district
- Liaise with the Operations Department in monthly pre-billing conferences
- Review billing data and submitting approved data to our Data Centres
- Supervise production of bills in a timely manner
- Review and vet bills produced prior to distribution (Quality Control)
- Supervision of capturing of meter readings, Customer Records Maintenance Document (CRMD), Customer Accounts Adjustment Document (CAAD). etc. Production of post-billing reports such as billing status, RED data analysis and revenue analysis by tariff etc.
- Participate in the development and management of alternative billing channels.
- Audit energy consumed by credit and prepaid customers within the district
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certifications in Engineering or Sciences will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience, 3 of which must have been at management level, in the Consulting, Banking, Telecommunications or Electricity Distribution Industries.
- Computer skills-MS Office, ERP Solutions
- Leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and team skills
- Analytical skills
Method of Application
Send an e-mail with a cover letter supporting your application and a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State the position you are applying for in your cover letter and as the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EEDC is an equal opportunity employer and confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.