Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Mechanical
Job Reference: MTM2021050
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
- Maintaining factory machines, motors, conveyors and belts
- Plan and execute routine maintenance programs and organize repairs.
- Work with other professionals to improve production facilities, minimize equipment downtime and the incidence of costly breakdowns.
- Inspect and analyse the functionality of mechanical systems. If a fault is diagnosed, troubleshoot and repair that part.
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and routine maintenance culture.
- Properly document every maintenance and repair session and give a regular report to the manager and/or other stakeholders by filling out a maintenance report form.
- Apply preventative maintenance techniques to foresee potential safety hazards.
- Communicate with maintenance managers regularly and immediately report complex issues.
- Ability to use different kind of tools (Hand, power and machine tools)
- Carry out welding activities when required.
Qualifications / Experiences
- HND, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
- NSE / COREN certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5years working experience as a Maintenance Engineer preferably from Poultry farms with knowledge of DVL machine.
- Welding knowledge is a MUST.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.