Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Electrical
Job Reference: MT2021049
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform preventive maintenance on All electrical components at the slaughter house
- Inspect, maintain, repair, and overhaul electromechanical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters, powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
- Perform high voltage switching and operate emergency generators in support of operations.
- Maintain tools, order, and track inventory for repairs. Maintain logs, document equipment repairs, adhere to daily work plan, track time, and communicate daily with the Head of Engineering.
- Test circuits and replace or install new power, lights, electronic and control circuits
- Perform a wide variety of functions such as installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment for generating, distributing, and utilizing electrical power.
- Comply with Sayed Farms policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintains a clean and safe workspace.
- Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Perform other duties as may be requested by management from time to time.
- B.Tech / HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering or related disciplines from university/polytechnic
- Minimum 5 years cognate experience.
- Proven expertise as an electrical technician from FMCG industries.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Ability to read electrical diagrams/designs.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.