Maintenance Supervisor at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited. Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
- Develop and maintain substantial vehicle servicing plans and record
- Discussing and solving complex problems with the technical adviser
- Identify all vehicles malfunctioning and discuss with the technical adviser for regularity
- To always participate in all other jobs being done by the external Mechanics if need be
- To conduct routine vehicle check and basic scheduled servicing as recommended by the manufacturer
- To carry out diagnostics by aura, visual and functional method
- To carry out with expertise, repairs or replacement of faulty components
- To work with the maintenance team in servicing all company vehicles as at when due.
- Liaising with part suppliers to identify and procurement of genuine spare parts, if necessary
- To provide periodical technical advice on all the company vehicle
- To always seek technical advice and go ahead before any repair is to be carried out
- To keep the environment clean after each repairs/servicing and avoid oil stain/spillage
- To prepare and forward weekly maintenance report of all the company vehicles across the branches before end of business on Fridays
- To carry out vehicle inspection on third party hired vehicles.
- Other assignment as directed by the Management.
- Ensure that the quality management system achieves its intended results within the department.
- Ensure effective management of risks and opportunities applicable to the scope of the department.
- Ensure the integration of QMS requirements into the departmental processes.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise
KPMG Graduate Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 / 2021
Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Engineering – Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.