Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To lead the end-to-end implementation of planned, preventative maintenance, remedial & repair works within the maintenance department
- Schedule all planned maintenance and remedial work orders after assessing resource requirements such as labor, skills,
- Spare parts inventory maintenance and minimize breakdown.
- Conduct random post-maintenance inspections to assess the quality of work.
- Track maintenance activity conformance to plan.
- Act as a conduit between Maintenance & Production to coordinate all maintenance activities.
- Review maintenance spare parts inventory consumption patterns to ensure adequate stock on hand and obsolescence avoidance.
- Fault findings of all mechanical equipment of both soya and edible oil refinery.
- Breakdown analysis and preventive maintenance and perform mechanical fitter duties.
- HND / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be results-oriented and take pride in achieving targets despite unexpected challenges
- Have Excellent Leadership skills
- Have good technical ability
- Have good organizational skills
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Anambra State
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.