Latest MainOne Cable Graduate Trainee 2023 Recruitment Program. MainOne Graduate Trainee 2023 Recruitment Portal remains open till positions are filled. MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Latest MainOne Cable Graduate Trainee 2023 Recruitment Positions:
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
Job Type: Permanent
Slot: 30 Openings
Who Are We Looking For?
- We are looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
- If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, with a problem-solving mindset and interested in building a career in the Technology sector, then you are our ideal candidate.
- Our ideal candidates must also act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
What is the MainOne Graduate Trainee Program About?
- The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field.
- The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
MainOne Graduate Trainee 2023 Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
How to Determine Your Eligibility:
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
What Other Competencies Are Required?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Graduate Trainee 2023 Recruitment
To apply for MainOne Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online