Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machinist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experience in the use and maintenance of precision tools, machinery, equipment, and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
- Familiar with lathe special purposes
- Fabricate and shape parts such as tools and machine parts out of metal
- Maintenance, repair, and alteration of machinery, machine parts, tools, and equipment
- Set up, adjust, and operate machining tools and specialized tools in order to perform precision machining operations and functions.
- Machine any sleeve, worn shaft, and nuts
- Inspection of purchased spares for mechanical use
- Determine the appropriate equipment or method based on requirements
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Interpret Sketches, designs, drawings, or instructions to create required components
- responsible for the operation and maintenance of machine tools for the production of precision instruments.
- Adequate tools ready for machinery
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting, bending, and any other fabrication process.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- 3-5 years working in a similar role.
- Be Familiar with lathe special purposes mlcs
- Proven experience as a machinist.
- Ability to use a wide array of precision tools to take accurate measurements.
- Excellent knowledge of material property
- Good analytical skills.
- Understanding of safety standards and protocols Personal Traits:
- Team player who can lead team projects into achieving objectives.
- Ability to see projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and meet up with deadlines.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.