Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Supervisor
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time | Onsite
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing the managing, operating and safety of the company’s LPG plant.
- Manages all LPG Plant operations as well staff related matters.
- Ensure that all proper HSE standard regulations are adhered to strictly.
- Coordinate all activities at the LPG plant to achieve set goals and objectives.
- Carries out technical studies and make recommendations for improvements which will increase productivity or equipment performance.
- Provides technical support to on site personnel.
- Undertaking staff training in the use of new equipment; safety operations; and to enhance operational efficiency
- Any other related function as management may deem fit.
- Minimum of B.Sc or B.Eng in Engineering, Sciences and related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Supervisor in LPG Retail Plant or Supervisor in LPG Depot Operations.
- Professional Certification: HSE or any other similar professional certification is required.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online