Apply for Internal Control Officer Recruitment at Rainoil Limited, as the oil and gas company begins to accept applications from interested and eligible candidates. Kindly scroll down for more details about this offer.
Rainoil is a petroleum distribution and fully integrated downstream oil and gas firm with interest in PMS, AGO and DPK. A significant participant in the Nigerian market, the company’s operations cover the downstream value chain, including petroleum product storage, haulage/distribution, and retail sales. Petrol (PMS), diesel (AGO), and kerosene are among our main offerings (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill following vacancy:
Job Title: LPG Operator
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing the operating and safety of the company’s LPG plant.
- Monitor stock levels and escalate to the plant supervisor or manager if there is need for replenishment.
- Report any equipment shortage or damage to the Supervisor or Manager and raise requisition for replacement where necessary.
- Responds to issues or queries that may arise from customers in the discharge of duty.
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the product sold for the day.
- Submit daily tickets to cashiers, concerning the activities that have occurred.
- Assist with coordinating of the product discharge into the Plant Storage
- Perform all activities in line with the HSE guidelines.
- Candidates should possess an HND/OND/SSCE in respective areas of study
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.