Capital Luxury Global Resources is a multifaceted and prestige company with a commitment to provide unlimited luxury products and services. As a global luxury group, our innovative and creative energy brings luxury into everything we do. Because we’re luxury experts, we’ve built bridges connecting us with the world’s best luxury brands and professionals to better serve our customers. Our projection has redefined luxury in our own words and style so we can make a big difference.
Whether you’re looking for luxury in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or foods for your everyday living, Capital Luxury has made a commitment to keep you living in the lap of luxury. Capital Luxury, since founded on September 26th, 2015, continually invested in building new terminals, showrooms, motels, hotels, and many more luxury facilities across the country, and globally to further enhance its clients’ luxury experience. The new terminal plus showroom in Uyo is under construction and expected to commence service as soon as it’s completed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Transport Manager
- Direct and implementactivities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles
- Planning, organizing, and managing all operational activities
- Directing and implementing investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
- Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Generate additional business from existing customers
- Implement Customer relations strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- Secure charter and other services for the company.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Management or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience in transportation and logistics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competency in the English Language
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good reporting and follow-up skills
- Sound negotiation and convincing skills.
- Excellent in mapping out sales strategies.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.